Pay It Forward Campaign
Our 2020 "Pay it Forward" Campaign is all about sharing the value of WIN with others in the industry. Participating in this campaign is simple - contribute $95 and designate a WIN membership recipient of your choice -OR- donate to our 'WIN Pick' membership fund and we'll designate the recipient. As a thank you for 'paying it forward' we'll send you one-of-a-kind WIN socks for you to show off at your next industry event!
- Purchase a WIN membership for someone else in the industry.
- We'll get the gifted membership set-up. You'll get an awesome pair of WIN socks*!
- Renew or Activate your own WIN Membership when it's due (we'll send you a reminder).
Please Note: Pay-It-Forward benefactors and recipients are ineligible for entry into drawings or other membership promotions.
Apply for a 'WIN Pick' Pay it Forward membership!
Thanks to the generosity of people across the industry, WIN is able to provide a limited number of 365 day memberships at no cost. These memberships are available as they are donated, so if the application is currently closed, please continue to check back.
The following criteria will be considered by WIN's membership committee when awarding a 'WIN Pick' Pay It Forward membership:
- New to the Industry: Corporate. For those in the corporate world who are new (less than one year) to the autobody and collision industry and have not previously been a WIN member.
- New to the Industry: Local Shop. For those new (less than two years) to a local shop whose primary focus is on autobody collision and have not previously been a WIN member.
- Between Jobs in the Collision Industry. For anyone who is not currently employed and is actively seeking a corporate or shop position with in the autobody and collision industry. Expired WIN members meeting this criteria are welcome to apply.
- Application must be submitted by the recipient. Know someone who would be a great candidate? Share this page with them!
Please Note: PIF Memberships will be awarded at the discretion of WIN's Membership Team based on the applicants for the current award cycle.
WIN currently has 5 PIF memberships to award. Applications are due by March 31.