Current and departing Board members at the 2018 WIN Educational Conference
The Women’s Industry Network’s mission is to support and enhance the role of women
in the collision repair industry, promoting education, professional advancement and
networking. The WIN Board of Directors exists to guide the organization in furthering
these initiatives. The all-volunteer group represents various collision industry segments
including, but not limited to, repair facilities, suppliers, consultants, information providers
and insurance companies.
Applications are currently being accepted to service on the 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
Please click here to download the application. All applicants must be WIN members in
The following individuals currently serve on the WIN Board of Directors
- Chair, Michelle Sullivan, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Vice-Chair, Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Treasurer, Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems, LLC
- Secretary, Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair, Petra Schroeder, Collisionista
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions