MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMEN (MIW) SPONSORS
2020 Sponsor Drive: Invest in the Future of Collision Repair
Thank you for considering how you may contribute to the Women’s Industry Network (WIN) through sponsorship. We know there are many organizations worthy of your support and that making a decision to participate as a financial partner is an important one.
WIN Sponsors ensure that we continue to be a recognized leader in understanding, communicating and reducing barriers to attracting, developing and retaining women in the collision industry. We host many events and learning opportunities for our members throughout the year, with a focus on these three initiatives, made possible by your financial support.
|Corporate sponsorship is designed for organizations who consider themselves leaders in the automotive industry, leaders in their sector, or leaders in addressing the challenges facing collision repair including the promotion of women to the industry as vital contributors to the workforce.
||Hundreds of collision repair, insurance, technology and other industry professionals attend the WIN Educational Conference. This annual event connects women in our industry to others with a vast degree of experience a unique avenue for women to connect and develop their professional skill sets.
||The Most Influential Women program is designed to recognize women who have enriched the collision repair industry with their leadership, vision, and commitment to excellence. Honorees may hold positions in every facet of the industry, as shop owners, painters, body technicians, managers, wholesalers, lobbyists, suppliers, insurance adjusters, consultants, educators, editors and writers, and industry association directors. The MIW program aligns with WIN's mission to drive industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections.
The Women’s Industry Network (WIN®) has redesigned the sponsorship program to recognize our generous supporting partners for investing in the future of collision repair. The benefits our partners receive from sponsoring WIN include:
- Industry White Paper Early Look - a preview of the research commissioned by WIN
- WIN Feature Story– showcases your company promoting work of organizations like WIN
- Complimentary First Time Conference– registration for any first-time attendee of your choice
- Regional Event Sponsor Recognition– recognition at all WIN regional events
- Complimentary Regional Event Pass– free registration to regional events
- Complimentary First Time Memberships– one-year membership to new member of your choice
- Complimentary Conference Day Pass–One Day registration for any local attendee of your choice
- Take WIN Back Toolkit– build on and share the learnings after the Educational Conference ends
- New Hire On-boarding Orientation Kit– connect new hires to the WIN organization upon on hire
Prefer Paper? Download our 2020 Sponsorship Guide
Questions? Reach us at sponsorWIN@womensindustrynetwork.com